Deluxe- A fancier version of the Original. Med-Firm swaddle effects.
The Woombie is a safe & natural way to swaddle your baby, allowing and encouraging baby to softly stretch their extremities as needed- just like in the womb. Our signature bebeflex™
fabric comforts, softly confines arms, hugs the tummy (great for colic) and gently cocoons baby's unique curves... preventing Startling issues, face scratching, overheating and also preventing dangerous loose unraveled blankets from covering baby's face.
The Woombie is a proud winner of the PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved), Moms Best and Creative Child Awards. We have been seen on television, in numerous popular baby magazines and are endorsed by Doctors, Doulas, Postpartum Baby Instructors, Nurses and countless moms and dads worldwide. In a nutshell, The Woombie is a great easy swaddle for babies with the Startle Reflex & who are in need of a cozy yet gentle confinement.
- Soft, bebeflex™ ECO cotton fabric gently hugs baby
- Baby feels secure, not confined, easing transition from WOMB to World!
- Follows Pediatrician & S.I.D.S. guidelines
- Maintains airflow and will not overheat baby
- No loose blankets covering airways
- Prevents face scratching
- Prevents unnecessary waking due to the Startle Reflex
- Soothes babies with colic
- Will not come undone
- Promotes natural motor development
- Easy to use, just zip it up
- Swaddles baby, preventing startle reflex & overheating
- Promotes & enhances motor development by allowing baby to stretch
- Prevents face scratching & keeps "busy" hands away from face & pacifier & overheating
- No loose blankets to ride up and cause potential suffocation
- Easy to use ( IN/OUT ) & encourages back sleeping
- No more worry of blankets unraveling which can lead to potential blanket suffocation
- No face scratching or Startle Reflex to awaken baby.
- See a marked improvement in Colic symptoms.
- Effective swaddling without the need to tightly restrain baby, which can interfere with important Motor Skill development and even cause developmental hip dysplasia.
- Prevents overheating (which has been linked to SIDS) due to over-wrapping.