Banana muffins are always a crowd favorite. Kids love them, and moms like me love them too! It's healthy, easy to prepare, and budget friendly too. So if your kids are anything like mine (always hangry) - make sure you have these muffins ready for them!
This recipe actually came from Blue's Clues "Blue Makes Breakfast." That should give you a clue on how easy this is to prepare.
- We Might Be Tiny Freeze & Bake Pods
- 3 large bananas
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cream together butter and sugar.
3. Add sour cream, eggs, mashed bananas and vanilla.
4. Mix all dry ingredients and add to mixture.
5. Pour batter into We Might Be Tiny Silicone Poddies - no need to grease!
6. Bake for 20-30 minutes until muffins are golden brown and spring back to the touch. Enjoy!